You can stake your Rose tokens in 2 or 3 different ways. While staking you can earn up to %12 annualized staking rewards for contributing the Oasis network. In this article, you can find how to use Bitpie Mobile Wallet for staking/delegating of Rose Tokens.
Staking with Bitpie Mobile Wallet
First of all, you need to download Bitpie app to your mobile phone. It is available on both iOS and android. You may see two kind of Bitpie apps listed on iOS app store. Make sure you select the app named Bitpie-Universal Crypto Wallet.
Setting up Bitpie Rose Wallet and Staking
- Once you’ve successfully installed the application, open it. Click on the “Create Wallet”. In the next page, make sure to read all the security instructions. While creating your backup file you will see 12 words -seed phrase. You can store the seed phrase by writing down on a paper or keep in special devices on secure locations. Don’t store seed phrase online devices. When you need, you can restore your wallet by using these seed phrase for another or same device. After backing up, you also will be asked to create a 6-digit pin.
2. After setting up your pin code click on “Manager” button. Enable ROSE (Oasis Rose). Click Rose from Wallet System to enter Rose dashboard.
3. In the Rose System you will see Receive button. To view your Oasis wallet address, click on the “Receive” button. You can make your deposit to your Bitpie Oasis wallet address beginning with “oasis”. Also you can use QR code to make deposit.
4. After deposit, click on validators tab, search for GateOmega and click on it. After chosing your validator, write down how many ROSE you will stake and submit.
5. You will see pop-up for confirmation. Also Bitpie will ask for your pin code for transactions. Congratulations! Your tokens have been sent to the validator for staking. You can see your staked tokens in “my escrow” tab.
6. You can also check your daily rewards from this link. Just enter your wallet address and generate the report.
7. To unstake and claim your rewards, click on “delegate” and “my escrow” tabs accordingly. Choose your validator account, write down on how many Rose you will unstake and click ok. The debonding process will take approximately 14 days and your tokens will be back with staking rewards to your wallet. You can follow the details about this process on “Debonding” tab.
GateOmega Validator Address: oasis1qzk6qlmgnq40cq2n3jfkw3307feqngt4gvksfml6
DISCLAIMER: This is not financial advice. Staking, delegation, and cryptocurrencies involve a high degree of risk, and there is always the possibility of loss, including the failure of all staked digital assets. Additionally, delegators are at risk of slashing in case of security or liveness faults on some protocols. We advise you to do your due diligence before choosing a validator.